[CentralOH] January Meeting of Central Ohio Python Users

Travis Risner deeppunster at fastmail.com
Mon Jan 17 20:30:22 EST 2022

This month we will have a hybrid meeting – if I can work it out. It will
be physically at the conference room at Improving (address below) and
online.

The presentation this month will be about using *PyCharm* as an IDE.
Next month it will be about using *Visual Studio Code* as an IDE.

      Physical Meeting

*Improving* has graciously offered to host our first meeting of the year
at their office in Easton. The address is:

|One Easton Oval Suite 175 Columbus, OH 43219 |

Explicit directions will be posted on the technical mailing list in a
few days. Not on the mailing list yet? To review how low volume this
list is, go to http://www.cohpy.org/ and click on the Mailing List
Archives link at the top. If you choose to join, the link to do so is in
the About Us section on the left.

If you choose to come to the physical meeting place, *please RSVP to
this meeting* by Wednesday so our host will know how much pizza to order.

      Virtual Meeting

If you feel uncomfortable about attending the physical meeting, please
join us via the virtual meeting. The URL for it is the same as last month:

|[https://gather.town/NRsxe91HZKpkM7hk/COhPy](https://gather.town/NRsxe91HZKpkM7hk/COhPy)

###Agenda

*6:00 pm* As usual come to the physical meeting at socialize and enjoy
the pizza and pop. Virtual meeting attendees can also join the
socialization.

*6:30 to 8:00 pm* The main meeting and presentation.

As always, if you have a Python topic you would like to share with the
group, please send and email to “Travis Risner” deeppunster at fastmail.com.

​