[CentralOH] COhPy Monday Meeting Directions

Travis Risner deeppunster at fastmail.com
Sat Jan 29 03:15:48 EST 2022

Hi everyone,

The first COhPy meeting of the year will be held at Improving, Inc. If
you plan on attending in person, please *RSVP* via Meetup
(http://www.meetup.com/Central-Ohio-Python-Users-Group) today.

The address for Improving is:

     One Easton Oval
     Suite 175
     Columbus, OH 43219

*Directions for attending in person:*

  *  From I-270 (east side) take Easton Exit
  * Turn South (left) on Stelzer Rd. (first light)
  * Turn East (left) on Easton Oval
  * At the first opportunity turn left again into the parking lot for
    One Easton Oval
  * One Easton Oval has a numeral "1" over the main door
  * Park at a convenient spot in front of the building
  * Enter the main door to the building to enter the lobby
  * Improving is the first door to the left
  * Someone will be at their door and will direct you from there.

*Direction for attending via virtual meeting:*

  * Go to https://gather.town/app/NRsxe91HZKpkM7hk/COhPy
  * If this is your first time using Gather Town
      o Choose attributes for your avatar
  * Allow access to your camera and microphone
  * Enter your name if prompted
  * Skip or take the tutorial showing how to use some of the features of
    Gather Town
  * Participate

*Meeting topic:*

We will be talking about various features of PyCharm as a Python IDE.
Next month we will be looking at similar features available in Visual
Studio Code.

Remember to send an RSVP via Meetup
(http://www.meetup.com/Central-Ohio-Python-Users-Group) today if you
plan to attend in person.