[Chennaipy] Python Developer

Kelly Lurz klurz at meridiantechnologies.net
Tue Sep 17 17:03:05 CEST 2013

Chennaipy - I am currently searching for W-2 candidates for several Python Developer positions in Mountain View, CA for a high-profile client.  The positions are contract-to-perm at a starting rate of $80 an hour.  Below is some additional information.  Thank you for sending to your members if you find suitable.

**Requirements**
* 5+ years of experience programming in Python
* 3+ years professional MySQL experience
* Experience in Unix and Linux

**What Python is used for**:
You will be responsible for the design, implementation, testing, and release of a centralized data store for metrics related to the software development life cycle, with a focus on testing. This data will then be used to automate and aid in the analysis of failures, provide reports and trending we can utilize to identify areas of improvement, and automate manual processes and release decisions. You will interact with other members of the tools team to demonstrate designs, integrate with our existing tool chain, and iterate based on team feedback. The tool will be used throughout the engineering organization.

**Contact Info:**

* **Contact**: Kelly Lurz - Technical Recruiter
* **E-mail contact**: klurz at meridiantechnologies.net
* **Other Contact Info**: 904-332-7000 ext 110
* **Web**:
* **No telecommuting**

Kelly Lurz
Recruiter