[Chennaipy] A page with ideas for lightning talks

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Mon Dec 22 02:12:23 CET 2014

On Sunday 21 December 2014 12:04 AM, Venkatesh U wrote:

> Why don't we add a page in Chennai py website that lists possible topics
> for lightning talks. Kinda like talk wish list

Hi Venkatesh,
Thanks for the tip. Here are my thoughts:

   * Speakers generally speak on what has got them excited. I think
     that's how it should be.

   * We could have a more generic list of topics, instead of a wish
     list, to give people ideas on what they can talk about.

   * I think we can expand on
     http://www.bravegnu.org/blog/lightning-talks.html and add a page
     to Chennaipy's website.

What do you say?