[Chennaipy] Fwd: Need 50 ideas for a python hackathon

Rengaraj D sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 05:51:44 CEST 2014

Hi,

Here is a problem hopefully that can be try out in 6hours.

==  Objective

A python script should ask for a progress report everyday when employee
leave office after working hours.
It should also send the progress report as a mail to the project manager.
Once the mail is delivered,
the system should be shutdown automatically.

== Expected Output

user at debian~$ ./report.py

Hi user kindly give your progress for today

Sent mail.....
Thank you

System is about to shutdown Did you save all files ? yes / no
yes

System shutting down ...
..

Regards