[Chennaipy] Fulltime/Permanent Job :: Python Expert :: NY - 10003

Sumit sumit at sans.com
Tue Mar 11 17:35:17 CET 2014

Hi,

Please let me know your interest and availability for the below
Fulltime/Permanent Job Opening.

NOTE: If You are interested, Please furnished below details in the matrix
and a copy of your Resume so that we can submit your profile.

Position: Python Expert

Location: NY - 10003

Duration: Fulltime/Permanent

Skills/Experience

.         Build data service backends using the Flask and Django
web-application frameworks

.         Work with Product Managers, Designers and Front-End Engineers who
specify, design and build products and widgets that consume your data
services.

.         Communicate and collaborate well

.         Are a seasoned Python expert

.         Have designed and implemented distributed HTTP data services

.         Have extensive SQL experience

.         Have worked with GIT.

.         Are experienced working with and managing a UNIX system

NOTE: If You are interested, Please furnished below details in the matrix
and a copy of your Resume so that we can submit your profile. .

Full Name

Email ID (Please try to share two emails)

Contact Number

Alternate Contact Number

Current Location ( street Address with Zip Code)

Work Authorization (US/GC/EAD/H1B)

Expiry Date of Visa (if applicable)

Expected Salary

Availability to Start Project