[Chennaipy] Talks for November Meetup

Kiran Gangadharan kiran.daredevil at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 20:08:20 CET 2014

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 8:17 PM, Vijay Kumar <vijaykumar at bravegnu.org> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> We will be meeting on Nov 22nd, the 4th Saturday of this month.
> If you are interested in giving a talk, please let us know.

I'd like to give the following talk:

*Title*: A Gentle Introduction to Generators and Coroutines in Python
*Duration*: 15 mins
*Description*:
Though a lot of people know Python, very few people actually understand
generators and coroutines enough to understand how awesome they can be.
This talk aims to provide a basic understanding of how and when they can be
used, and why they are an important utility in your Python toolkit.

> A meetup has been scheduled at http://www.meetup.com/Chennaipy/
> Will update the location once the venue is confirmed.
>
> Regards,
> Vijay
>
> PS: Since Pych doesn't seem to be scheduling meetups anymore,
> we will be having meetups every month now.

Cheers,
Kiran Gangadharan
http://kirang.in