[Chennaipy] Contributing to ChennaiPy

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 12:31:39 CET 2014

Guys,

ChennaiPy seems to be getting traction that we have only ourselves to
thank for that. Kudos to all of us!

This is just a mail that I'm sending out to people who didn't know and
to the people who joined newly that the ChennaiPy website
(chennaipy.org) is open source[1] and I urge every one to look at the
issues[2] page and contribute. Right now we have very few issues and
they are all contributor friendly. So please do check them out.

Looking forward to the meet on 29th! See you all there :)

Regards,
Shrayas

--
[1]: https://github.com/Chennaipy/website/