[Chennaipy] Website Update

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 21:02:09 CEST 2014

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 6:08 AM, Vijay Kumar <vijaykumar at bravegnu.org> wrote:

>> For Chennaipy's website, we will be using the second approach. We will
>> have a page with a list of contributors, individual contributions made
>> by each author can be obtained from git's history. At the bottom of
>> the page we will put up a text similar to Wikipedia's, without
>> attributing to a specific person or organization.
>>
>> Text is available under the Creative Commons
>> Attribution-ShareAlike License.
>

> Created an issue https://github.com/Chennaipy/website/issues/3 to
> address this.

​Firstly, apologies for the horribly late reply. The second way makes sense
to me.

I've made the required changes as outlined in the issue and sent a PR[1]
for the website and updated the theme as well[2].

Also, I have a question:

Since we are using submodules, what do you think is the right way of
working locally? i.e. in ones own fork? I will fork the chennaipy website
but the submodule for theme would still point to chennaipy's theme, right?

I got a little confused with this and pushed a change to the theme project
sans review. Sorry for this. Let us write a CONTRIBUTION document and
explain these things there or even better lets put it in the README after
discussion.

Good Night all.

[1]: https://github.com/Chennaipy/website/pull/4
[2]: