[Chennaipy] Visibility of ChennaiPy

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 07:10:41 CET 2014

Guys,

When I came to Chennai, one of the first things I did was to go to google
and type *Chennai Python* and all I could see was some job listings and the
like. I had to dig around quite a bit to find *ChennaiPy*. Uneasy
experience. Also, The link on python.org.in points to some old google group
which I think is now defunct?

Here are my questions:

1. How can we get the link on python.org.in changed?
2. Do we have some SEO experts here that can help with making chennaipy.org
more visible in searches? That would be good.

Thoughts?