[Chennaipy] Visibility of ChennaiPy

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 14:21:50 CET 2014

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 6:48 PM, kracekumar ramaraju <
kracethekingmaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> My bad, found http://chennaipy.org/tag/meeting-minutes.html since link
> was on top the image was unable to find it.

​Then that is a concern. If it happened to you, it can happen to others
too.

@Vijay, Kiran: Comments? ​

> 2. We started using meetup as a platform to promote meetings. As a result
> we are able to reach to wider audience and meetup has better SEO.
> Also mailing list isn't every one cup of tea. Lot of users want to attend
> only meetups and don't care of discussions. Seems october meetup was
> planned using meetup.com

​The move of ChennaiPy To meetup.com happened recently I believe and yes
the October one was organized through meetup. We will continue to use that
as it does give a lot of reach and exposure.

--
Also, Hey man! :) Didn't know you were a part of the ChennaiPy mailing
list.​ Pleasant surprise.