[Chennaipy] chennaipy talk topic-GAE

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 07:27:30 CEST 2015

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 10:46 AM, Krithika Vembu
<krithivembu51093 at gmail.com> wrote:
>   I  would like to give a talk on GOOGLE APP ENGINE.I am going to give an
> overview of how the Google App Engine works and some slides regarding
> that.Is that fine?

Hi Krithika,

Are you going to be talking about deploying a simple application on
GAE as well? That would be nice.

Also, A small request would be to continue to reply within the email
chain itself and not send a new email. We have listed some mailing
list guidelines on our website[1]. Please do go through that.