[Chennaipy] Fwd: FSFTN Tech Weekend(FTW) Meetups - Python for Beginners

Shrinivasan T tshrinivasan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 00:36:49 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mugunthan Latchoumanane <mugunthan.masti at gmail.com>
Date: 2015-08-27 1:58 GMT+05:30
Subject: [FSFTN] (no subject)
viluppuram at fsftn.org, puduvailug at freelists.org

Dear participant,

As a part of FSFTN Tech Weekend (FTW) Meetups, we have initiated a series
of follow up sessions on various technical and philosophical topics. We
have had sessions on installation, version control (git), cryptography,
security, WordPress, ruby, etc.

At this week's FTW (FSFTN Tech Weekend) Meet up, we have planned for an
interactive hands on programming session on Python. The meet up is open to
all. Interested people are most welcome.

To register, visit tiny.cc/pymeet. The event is free of cost but
registration is mandatory.

We recommended that you carry a laptop with any GNU/Linux distro of your
choice installed in it.

Come Hungry and learn python snakes with snacks

Date - 30th August, Sunday
Time - 2.00 p.m. - 5.00 p.m.
Venue - 1-B, Asian College of Journalism, 2nd Main Road, Tharamani, Chennai
- 600 113
Click on this link for the map and directions.

Kindly RSVP by 8 p.m. on August 29th, Saturday

For any queries,

Contact :
Mail us at learn at fsftn.org

+91 9626186476