[Chennaipy] 700 Members on Meetup

Vijay Kumar B. vijaykumar at zilogic.com
Mon Aug 31 17:05:27 CEST 2015

Hi Everyone,
We have touched the 700 members mark on meetup. The 700th user is
Richard http://www.meetup.com/Chennaipy/members/184718092/ Many people
who have joined us, generally cite, that they were referred to Chennaipy
by a colleague or a friend. I would like to take this moment to thank
all those anonymous people who have helped spread the word and have
contributed to the growth of Chennaipy.

BTW, while size of the group is important, I guess it is secondary to
other growth indicators. And I should say that we have really grown in
terms of our volunteer base, the maturity of our meetups, how we
organize ourselves and the diversity of the topics that we discuss. We
deserve a pat on the back! Hope we will continue to grow and become
better in the days to come.

Regards,
Vijay