[Chennaipy] Talks for the Next Meet

Ashok Govindarajan gashok2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 23:21:48 EST 2015

Hi Vijay,

If there is a slot, I can give an introduction to MIMO (Multiple input
Multiple Output) systems.

*Short description:*

Basicallly, MIMO is about Multi-antenna communication systems. This topic
would be discussed under the
context of base stations (4G, WiMAX, HSPA+), where multiple antennae are
being deployed.

The primary focus would be to :

   - Define SISO (Single input single output systems)
   - Provide a simple analogy to faciliate the understanding of SISO
   - Motivate the idea of MISO (Multiple input single output) and MIMO
   - Present some comparison results between SISO and MIMO.

A basic introductory article is present in the following link:
http://gizmodo.com/5941066/what-is-mimo

Rgds,
Ashok