[Chennaipy] [OT] Fwd: [Chennai Trekking Club] Fwd: Chennai Beach Cleanup - Dec 27 2015 (6-9am)

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 22:30:08 EST 2015

Hi All,

This is quite a change from what I would share in this group. So apologies
upfront if this is unacceptable.

I feel that the Chennai rains taught us all something. All those in Chennai
were affected in one way or the other. Chennai has been a home for us, be
it long term or short term and I'm sure that each of you has found
something in this city that kindled your interest :) I think it makes sense
for us to give back to the city when it needs us?

It would be nice to have a large bunch of Chennaipy volunteers helping
clean up the beach.

We all love Python the language and that has brought us together. But
something that I strongly feel about is the human connect that exists above
all of that.

Do let me know your thoughts and apologies once again if this mail is
irrelevant to the group.

Have a happy weekend.

Regards,
Shrayas