[Chennaipy] [OT] [JOB] Python developer at EthicsTech (P) Ltd

Prabakaran Santhanam praba230890 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 02:36:50 EST 2015

We, EthicsTech (P) Ltd [1], hiring FRESHERS for the post of Python
Developers to join with our IOT(Internet Of Things) and web development
team.

Key Responsibilities ::

- Understanding the project requirement.
- Developing IOT applications by using Python/JS for our IOT embedded
boards.
- Developing web applications by using Python to interact with remote
devices.
- Testing and debugging the applications.
- Our IOT product will be released under open source license. You will be
responsible for
interacting with open source community and promoting this product by
conducting workshops,
seminars & training.

Expected skillsets ::

- Excellent programming knowledge on Python programming.
- Excellent knowledge of Javascript, Jquery, HTML & CSS.
- Excellent knowledge of using any one of Linux operating systems like
Ubuntu.
- Knowledge of REST architecture will be added advantage.
- Programming knowledge of HTML5 & NodeJS should be added advantage.
- Passionate in open source softwares.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passionate in self learning.
- Cooperate with team members.

Job location : Chennai
Job type : Full time

If you are the right candidate, kindly send your resume to me or
jobs_AT_ethicstech_DOT_in

Add "Application for the post of Python Developers" in the subject line.

[1] http://ethicstech.in