[Chennaipy] Talks for the next Meetup

Shrikant Giridhar shrikantgiridhar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 14:11:04 CET 2015

This one's for the wishlist: a little of Python's internals (the VM
architecture or the bytecode implementation or ..).

I have often wondered how Python works the way it does. To look behind the
curtains and see how it achieved its power, portability and readability
sounds fascinating and I suspect the details of the design of language are
likely to be as interesting as the language itself.

I really hope to see somebody speak about it in a brief (TED-style) talk at
a future meetup.

Just putting it out there for someone looking for some inspiration (and
considerable work).