[Chennaipy] Chennaipy Jan Meetup Videos

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Tue Feb 10 01:45:09 CET 2015

Hi Everyone,
The talk videos for the Jan meetup is available at
https://vimeo.com/album/3253406 Currently 3 talks are available, the
rest of the talks will be made available by Wednesday.

Unfortunately, due to lighting issues we had to rip off the original
video. The video is substituted with screen capture of the slides. And
yes, there are some issues with audio as well, but I guess it is a
good start. We will do it better next time.

The videos are brought to you by the Audio/Video team: Gaurav, Krishna
Sangeeth, Shrayas and Vijay Kumar. Thanks to all the volunteers who
helped out with this.

Regards,
Vijay