[Chennaipy] January Meetup Poster

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 06:17:40 CET 2015

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Anand S <abs at outlook.in> wrote:

[...]

> But seriously, as Shreyas replied, it would be awesome if you are thinking
> of organizing a workshop.

Yes we are. This is definitely planned. We still have to start to put
it into action. We're looking for people who can help us with
organizing such a thing.

> And I would like to join
> Mr. Murali and Shreyas discussion during the break. I'll be very thankful.

You are most welcome sir :)

> If I don't sound too demanding, I wish your future sessions will be as
> rigorous as PyCon conferences in terms of its content reachability. A
> 3-hours roller-coaster on a feature of python or something like that.

The meetup format as it is currently, follows a lightning talk
model[1]. The point of such a format is to encourage people to come
forward and leave the audience with pointers and not make them sit
through a long session. That is why we are planning to do the workshop
for a more dedicated set of people.

[...]

> (Is this too lengthy for thread? Sorry!)

Haha don't worry about it.

ps: please don't reply to a digest mail. Or if you want to, there is a
neat guide[2] that you can follow.

---
Footnotes:
[1]: http://www.bravegnu.org/blog/lightning-talks.html