[Chennaipy] [Job Posting] Python Django Developer

Sunil Gupta sunil at planmytour.in
Thu Jan 29 12:35:56 CET 2015

Dear Chennaipyers,

*Work Culture:*
Our work culture is die for work and live for fun and enjoy each moment of
life. Our team do not miss best of movies; we arrange the team meetings
over the lunch/dinner at famous restaurants. Sometime we work in the car,
driving across cities, resorts while fishing and do not mind to try new
idea. If you do not find this interesting do not read further.

*About the company:*

Plan My Tour (unit of BiRam Technologies Pvt Ltd) is a cloud based
technology platform that facilitates traveller to customize their tour
plan. This is first of its kind of product in the tourism industry and you
are going to be part of team in an innovative company. We are a
start-up  backed
by our technical team that is managed by experts which has working
experience of 14 years in MNCs like TCS, Honeywell and HCL in various
technology like Java, C++, Python, VC++, Web Services and various web
development tools etc.

Oh.. you are here.... So... lets go...
*Job Description:*

So, you would be responsible to work across technologies and cross platform
with advance concepts like Python Django, Strong Algorithms, AnularJS,
RESTful APIs, TripAdvisor API, Google API etc. Also you would part of the
team working with SOAP, Web Services, Payment Gateways, MySQL, Android,
iOS, Telecom and what not? 90% of our work is dynamic (server side) with
lots of real time business logic and a strong PL/SQL programming.

So if you are a passionate about start-ups, quick learner and explorer you
are 50% fit for this job, 30% is for your work experience with the required
technologies and remaining 20% is for never give up attitude.

*Job Type:* Permanent
*Office:* PlanMyTour, Near Raj Serenity, DLF Township, Bangalore.
*Eligibility:* Computer Graduate
*Experience:* Minimum 1 year in relevant technologies

*Skills: *

*Must to have:* Python / Django with Positive and never give up attitude

*Preferred to have:* SQL, AJAX, JQuery, JavaScript, CSS, HTML

*Good to have:* RESTful API, Angular JS

*Welcome skills:* Knowledge of Payment Gateway, Mobile Apps (Android /
iOS), APIs like Google, Google Map, Facebook, TripAdvisor etc.
*Advantage:* Technical experience and interest in travel domain.
Must:

*Salary:* More than industry standard.

*How to apply:*

Email your resume to sunil at planmytour.in