[Chennaipy] Talks for the Next Meet

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 18:25:26 CEST 2015

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 8:54 PM, James Mortensen
<james.mortensen at synclio.com> wrote:
> Yes, I think it could be more clear that 20 minutes is the timebox, and that
> presentations don't have to be 20 minutes long.  I assumed wrong, so others
> may have as well.

Should we properly start this from the August meet? We can aim to make
the communication clear.

> Even though this is an easy going group, some of the most introverted folks
> can still be a little intimidated.  I encourage people to practice on their
> own or with a small group of friends in their own office perhaps.  I admit
> my original suggestion is quite idealistic.

Agree with you entirely. The best way is to practice in front of a
mirror or as though you are presenting to an actual audience. I do
that everytime and it really helps.

> As for group presentations, I'm excited to see what people come up with!

Me too! Lets start this in August as well. I'm +1 on this.

@Others: What are your thoughts on these?