[Chennaipy] Talks for the Next Meet

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Thu Jul 16 18:34:35 CEST 2015

On Thursday 16 July 2015 09:14 PM, James Mortensen wrote:
> On that note, based on Gaurav's feedback, is another idea:  Can there be
> a 10-20 minute "discussion" on some topic instead of a presentation.
> Would something more interactive take less preparation?
>
> I don't have any examples at the moment, but I thought I would toss out
> the idea and see if it spurs any better ones.

Having some form of organized discussions, is something I have been
thinking about too. Fishbowl conversation [1] is one way of doing it.
If somebody is willing to act as a moderator, then we can try it in
one of the meetups.

Regards,
Vijay

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishbowl_%28conversation%29