[Chennaipy] Talks for the Next Meet

James Mortensen james.mortensen at synclio.com
Thu Jul 16 20:40:07 CEST 2015

I think it's interesting that both Shrayas and Vijay agree and see eye to
eye on the social service point.  I've never thought of talks in that
manner, but I can relate and see your points.  On Stack Exchange, the
people answering the questions learn just as much as the people asking
them, if not more.  The times I've written an answer and been down-voted on
Stack Overflow were the times I really learned something extraordinary.  I
can see the same happening with talks as well.  They say teaching is the
best way to master something, so this makes sense to me.

Thank you both for organizing such a great community.  I am honored to be a
part of it.

James