[Chennaipy] Talks for the Next Meet

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Sun Jul 19 20:04:16 CEST 2015

On Thursday 09 July 2015 06:34 AM, Vijay Kumar wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> The next meetup is on 25th July, the 4th Saturday of this month. The
> meetup will consist of short 20 min talks. If you are interested in
> doing a talk at the meetup, please send in a talk title and short
> description.

Hi Everyone,
I will be doing a talk on Git.

Topic: Building Git From Scratch
in Python. The idea is to learn how Git works, by building a
miniature version of it. We will see how files are tracked by Git,
how commits are stored, how branching works, and if time permits
how merging works.

Regards,
Vijay