[Chennaipy] PyCon Chennai: The Beginning!

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Wed Jul 22 19:04:54 CEST 2015

Hi Everyone,
A Python conference in Chennai, is something that everybody wants. And
I guess, now we have a viable volunteer base to make it happen.

A conference is a large event, and organizing it requires a team of
volunteers. And for a team to function effectively, without friction,
it is necessary to understand:

   * The purpose of the conference
   * The core values of the team

We also need to create a roadmap of events, that will prepare us for
the conference. The events will help us identify our strengths and
weaknesses.

We will meet this Sunday (26 Jul) and discuss these topics, between
10:30 AM and 12:30 AM at Logic Soft (See
http://logicsoft.co.in/contact-us/ for directions). Please attend the
meeting if you are interested in organizing the conference.

Regards,
Vijay