[Chennaipy] PyCon Chennai: The Beginning!

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 13:05:34 CEST 2015

i am a big +1 for this. However i would really appreciate if we could have
this meeting on a Friday evening. Sundays are strict family time for lots
of people.

Cheers,
Kausik

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 11:07 PM, Vikneshwaren <vikneshwaren.u at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Awesome!
>
> --
> Vikneshwaren
> Free Software Hardware Movement, Puducherry
>
> On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 10:34 PM, Vijay Kumar <vijaykumar at bravegnu.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone,
>> A Python conference in Chennai, is something that everybody wants. And
>> I guess, now we have a viable volunteer base to make it happen.
>>
>> A conference is a large event, and organizing it requires a team of
>> volunteers. And for a team to function effectively, without friction,
>> it is necessary to understand:
>>
>>   * The purpose of the conference
>>   * The core values of the team
>>
>> We also need to create a roadmap of events, that will prepare us for
>> the conference. The events will help us identify our strengths and
>> weaknesses.
>>
>> We will meet this Sunday (26 Jul) and discuss these topics, between
>> 10:30 AM and 12:30 AM at Logic Soft (See
>> http://logicsoft.co.in/contact-us/ for directions). Please attend the
>> meeting if you are interested in organizing the conference.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Vijay

Kausikram Krishnasayee
Webpage: kausikram.in |  Twitter: http://twitter.com/kausikram