[Chennaipy] PyCon Chennai: The Beginning!

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:58:45 CEST 2015

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 4:35 PM, kausikram krishnasayee
<kausikram at gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

> i would really appreciate if we could have this meeting on a Friday evening.
> Sundays are strict family time for lots of people.

Fridays are harder since there will be lots of traffic and the "friday
evening" feeling sets in. Sundays are better IMO since:

1. Less traffic so can commute easily
2. Office space will be available

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 5:16 PM, Krishna Sangeeth KS
<kskrishnasangeeth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Will it be possible to have the discussion on Saturday itself? I would come
> anyway but it would be nice if meet up and discussions happen on the same
> day.

The meetup itself usually goes on for long enough right? Having it on
the same day might be impractical. Good to start off on a fresh mind.

> I think more people would be unavailable on Friday evening when compared
> with Saturday and Sunday .

+1