[Chennaipy] Points from the discussion after the February Meetup

Mayur Shah mayur at kagrana.com
Mon Mar 2 05:30:46 CET 2015

Thank you James suggestions. Kindly find below my comments.

- I noticed a lot of confusion on meetup.com and in the mailing list about
the meetup and the workshop.  Should we hold workshops on different days
than the meetup to help avoid confusion between the two?

- As of now Chennaipy meetup is happening on last Saturday of the month.
Can we have workshop on IInd Saturday or IInd Sunday of the month?

- Out of 35 people who registered for the workshop, only 14 showed up.  How
can we hold people accountable so they don't block others on the waiting
list who would have come?  Someone suggested a registration fee. Perhaps it
could also be a deposit that you get back after you show up so that it
serves as a "no-show fine".

- I agree with this suggestion. This will help us spread more knowledge.

Kagrana Software Pvt Ltd | CEO
web: www.kagrana.com
email: mayur at kagrana.com | info at kagrana.com
LinkedIn: http://in.linkedin.com/in/thetestingguy/