[Chennaipy] Talks for the next Meetup

Kiran Gangadharan me at kirang.in
Sun Mar 8 14:21:15 CET 2015

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015, at 09:20 PM, Vijay Kumar wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> The next meetup will be on 29th March, the 4th Sunday of this
> month. For the uninitiated, Chennaipy meetup is the platform of
> choice for Pythonistas to share their ideas, hacks and
> projects, through lightning talks.
>
> Lightning talks are short 10 min talks. What can you say in 10
> minutes? Share with us your Python story! You can tell us about
>
>    * how Python and Python packages have simplified your work
>    * how you use Python in your domain of work
>    * how you hacked Python to get your job done
>    * how Python tripped you, and how you got over it

I'd like to propose the following session:

Title:
How Emacs + org-mode replaced a few apps in my workflow

In this talk, I'll present a short demo about using org-mode in Emacs
and how it has replaced the functionality of a few apps in my workflow.

If this is off-topic, feel free to ignore this proposal.

> For more information and ideas, see
> http://www.bravegnu.org/blog/lightning-talks.html If you are
> interested, send in a talk title and a short description.
>
> Regards,
> Vijay

Kiran Gangadharan
http://kirang.in