[Chennaipy] Announcing chennaipy.slack.com!

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 17:56:40 CET 2015

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 8:46 PM, James Mortensen
<james.mortensen at synclio.com> wrote:
> Have you considered http://gitter.im?  It's a Slack competitor, more
> tailored towards developers like us, and it integrates with GitHub! :)

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 9:56 PM, Gaurav Sehrawat
<igauravsehrawat at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 for gitter. Since we are talking about Github centric community.
> Gitter is centered around Github .

Since we've already started on Slack I think we should remain there.
We don't do much of "development" work perse so I don't think it makes
sense for us to use Gitter.

Slack was started as a way to keep all communication together and
transparent.. Let us try that out first :)