[Chennaipy] Chennaipy Digest, Vol 19, Issue 23

Sharmila Gopirajan sharmila.gopirajan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:21:50 CET 2015

> Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 06:22:31 +0530
> From: Venkatesh U <venkatesh.umaashankar at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Chennaipy] A talk on Sentiment analysis in Python
>
> Hi Sharmila,
>  I did the last talk on Sentiment analysis. Here is my presentation
> http://vumaasha.github.io/pychennai-sentiment-analysis/#/title.
>
> Thanks,
> Venki

Hi Venkatesh,
         The talk was an wonderful introduction to sentiment analysis
using machine learning in python.  Thanks for the heads-up.  I plan to
do a more natural-language-processing oriented presentation with very
little emphasis on machine learning.   So I believe it will be
different yet complement your talk well.

Hi Vijay,

    Title: Sentiment Analysis in Simple Steps

         It is an exploration of the natural language processing
capabilities of python through a simple implementation of Sentiment
Analysis using a naive bayes approach.