[Chennaipy] Beginner in python

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 07:56:09 CEST 2015

Hi,

--- On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 5:39 AM, Shri Aditya Vagicherla via
Chennaipy <chennaipy at python.org> wrote:
| For my project
\--

Personal or office work?

---
| I have been given a data file
\--

Does the file roll over, or is it done when you are ready to process it?

---
| lines with starts with letter A
\--

You can do a two-pass on the file if it doesn't roll over. Read all
the 'A' values in the first-pass, and create the list of buckets.

---
| and my program reads
| the file line by line.
| could someone help me with generating the output file which must have a list
| of buckets, each bucket with the sites visited by one user.
\--

You can do this in the second-pass.

---
| For example
|
| "Support Desktop","Knowledge Base"
| "Support Desktop","Knowledge Base","Microsoft.com Search"
| "Norway"
| "misc"
\--

The output doesn't reflect the input example that you have given. When
providing an example, please make sure you give the corresponding
output so that we can understand your requirement.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com