[Chennaipy] October Meetup (RSVP Required)

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 07:34:28 EDT 2015

Hi Satyaakam,

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 4:23 PM, satyaakam goswami <satyaakam at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been watching the Topics being discussed  in the meetups, So is this group ok with any FOSS topic and are not very hard headed on Python only Topics.
>
> i am referring to the PostgreSql talk.
>
> Is my understanding correct from what i have been observing from a distance on the list?

Yeah, we're not very stringent on having TOO much of a binding to
python. We all are there since we are involved with python in some way
or the other - That is a known fact. A few FOSS talks can do good.

In this case, Knowledge of Postgres Explain can help a variety of
developers. Also FWIW, Pgcli and Mycli I think are written in python
:)