[Chennaipy] Domain Experts at the Meetup

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Wed Sep 23 22:28:17 CEST 2015

Hi Everyone,
One problem with organizing large meetups, is that introductions are
next to impossible. We generally request people to lookup, and know
other attendees, from the meetup event page. But this falls short in
may ways. And as a consequence, people with special expertise
sometimes go unnoticed.

We would like to improve upon this situation. If you have expertise in
a subject (like networking, building prog. languages, scientific
computing, testing, async programming, embedded systems, etc), please
reply with your Name and your subject of expertise. Before we break
out for networking tea, we will publish the contact points for each
domain. With this we hope, people will be able to easily find others
with similar interests, making the networking time more effective.

Regards,
Vijay