[Chennaipy] Talks for the Next Meet

Rengaraj D sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 01:15:23 EST 2016

Hi Vijay

I like to give a talk on the topic which i was not able to give in last
meetup.

Title:Python Extended Window manager Hints using Xlib

This talk will cover some basic of X Window system, which is currently
used by most GNU/Linux Distros.
Xlib is the library used by X11 server to display windows of various
X11 client like browser, terminal, etc.
Using Python "ewmh" library  we can learn X window system in GNU/Linux.

Regards
Rengaraj