[Chennaipy] How to monitor for network disconnection ?

Shrinivasan T tshrinivasan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:08:47 EST 2016

Hi all,

I am working on a connector with Google Drive OCR and Indian WikiSource
projects.

https://github.com/tshrinivasan/OCR4wikisource

It downloads a PDF, splits into individual pdf files per page and uploads
to Google Drive.

When there is some network issue, the upload process stuck.
We have to keep on watching the script running.

When pressed CTRL + C, the next file is uploaded, if the network is working.

Is there any way to monitor for network disconnection and restart the
running script?

Thanks.

--
Regards,
T.Shrinivasan

My Life with GNU/Linux : http://goinggnu.wordpress.com
Free E-Magazine on Free Open Source Software in Tamil : http://kaniyam.com

Get Free Tamil Ebooks for Android, iOS, Kindle, Computer :
http://FreeTamilEbooks.com