[Chennaipy] Looking For a Python Resource Person

Thiru Srinivasan tstnarayan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 02:59:57 EST 2016

Hi Prasanna,

I am a newbie to Chennai Python club. I am a CA working with a sovereign wealth fund. Currently am based at Abu Dhabi and will be relocating to Chennai by May , probably will be able to join next time. But I can put together a slide pack on where and how Python is used in Investment Banking.  Feel free to use the slides as you wish.

Regards,
Thiru Narayanan T Srinivasan

Sent from my iPhone