[Chennaipy] Talks for the Next Meet

Ashok Govindarajan gashok2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 01:33:24 EDT 2016

Hi Vijay,

I will be presenting a session on JPEG Compression.

It will be a basic introduction and the presentation will be based on
simple examples.
It will not require any pre-requisite.

Group : Sorry for the last minute information. I was not able to keep all
of you
informed before due to work-related activities.

See you all at 3PM.

Rgds,
Ashok