[Chennaipy] OT Microsoft Azure Global Bootcamp 2016 @ Chennai on Apr 16

Ilyas Fakir (8KMiles Software Services Ltd) b-ilfaki at microsoft.com
Fri Mar 25 03:04:19 EDT 2016

Dear Chennai Py Members,

The chennai Microsoft community and Microsoft jointly organizes "Chennai Azure Global Bootcamp 2016" @ Chennai OMR.  The Event mainly focuses on introducing Azure cloud Services and Microsoft's adoption to Open Source Technologies.

Come learn Microsoft Azure !

Event URL: http://chennaiazureglobalbootcamp2016.azurewebsites.net/

Event Registration URL:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/azure-global-bootcamp-2016-chennai-tickets-22141543954?aff=Subburaman

[microsoftazurebootcamp2016]

Global Azure Bootcamp<http://global.azurebootcamp.net/> is a one day world-wide event, driven by Microsoft Azure experts and community enthusiasts, to help developer who are new to Azure as well as experienced developer, to learn and share knowledge.  This is the 4th year for this event.  For the last event in 2015, there were 136 event locations in 54 countries.

For 2016, there are more than 190 locations, in different region of the world, scheduled to host the Global Azure Bootcamp on April 16, 2016.  In addition to learning and sharing information about Azure, the hands on lab will feature pooling a huge global compute farm to perform research for charity.

We are excited to be part of this exciting event!

Global Azure Bootcamp main website:
http://global.azurebootcamp.net<http://global.azurebootcamp.net/>

Global Azure Bootcamp Chennai website:

http://chennaiazureglobalbootcamp2016.azurewebsites.net/

Event Registration Website:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/azure-global-bootcamp-2016-chennai-tickets-22141543954?aff=Subburaman

Chennai Azure Solution Architects Meetup Group Website

http://www.meetup.com/Chennai-Microsoft-Azure-Solution-Architects-Group/

Event Location:
    Gavs Technologies Private Limited,
    No.11, Old Mahabalipuram Rd, Sholinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119

Schedule: