[Chennaipy] Hiring Python Developers

Deepali Sharma deepali at recroute.co.in
Fri May 13 08:13:58 EDT 2016

Hi,

Our leading client is currently hiring Python developers in Mumbai

Company Profile:

Craftsvilla is a marketplace to "Discover Unique Indian Products" including
Handmade, Vintage, Ethnic, Organic and Natural products from India.

Positions: Back end Developers

Experience : 2-5 years
Qualification: Engineers/MCA
Skills: Python/Django

Role:
* Expert skills in Python and Django framework with experience in end to end
development and deployment
* Responsible for gathering and gathering stringent requirements, designing
specifications and programming software that execute functionalities.
* Extensive experience in web-frameworks and creation of optimized databases
and tables
* Hands-on experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale
software applications (web/mobile).
* Experience working with one popular web framework like
Django/Flask/CherryPy/Spring.

Salary Range- 15-20 Lacs p.a

Interested candidates may call me at +91 9999915403, or mail your resume and
we will get back to you shortly

Have a good day ahead

Warm Regards
Deepali Sharma