[Chennaipy] Talks for the Next Meet

Vijay Kumar B. vijaykumar at zilogic.com
Sun Nov 20 22:50:32 EST 2016

I would like like to propose the following talk

Title: Git From Scratch (Take 2)
branching model. And we will do it by building a Git like version
control system from scratch. This talk is based on my previous talk at
Chennaipy (July 2015). This time we will use pseudocode, instead of a
real Python program.

Regards,
Vijay