[Chennaipy] Welcome Katie Cunningham as our Keynote Speaker

Sayan Chowdhury sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 10:11:42 EST 2016

Hi,

Welcome Katie Cunningham[1] as our keynote speaker for PyCon Pune 2017[2].

Katie Cunningham is a Python developer who is also a regular speaker,
teacher, and writer of technical books. When she’s not cursing at
computers, Keynote, or poorly formatted chapters, she knits, sews, and
secretly writes fantasy books.

She is the CTO of Speak Agent, a company focused on helping kids learn
English through games. There, she creates iPad apps, websites, and
curses English grammar on a regular basis.

Katie lives in the DC area with her husband, two kids, and two dogs.
You can follow her on Twitter at @kcunning

[1] https://twitter.com/kcunning
[2] https://pune.pycon.org/blog/post/welcome-katie/

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org/>
Senior Software Engineer, Fedora Engineering - Emerging Platform

Proud to work at The Open Organization!