[Chennaipy] Early bird ticket available for Pycon India 2016

hafizul azeez hafizul.azeez at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 04:31:27 EDT 2016

Dear All,

I had purchased a ticket (early bird - Rs.1000/-) for the forthcoming PyCon
2016 (Sep 24,25) to be held in Delhi. I have changed my mind to attend the
conference and will not be going this year. If anyone is interested to go
and have not purchased a ticket yet, you can consider to take mine.

I believe this ticket is transferable. If anyone is interested, please let
me know.

PS: Please note this is the ticket for the conference and not for the
workshops.

Thanks
Azeez