[Chennaipy] Call for proposals - MUPy (Manipal’s Python Devcon)

Bhawesh Bhansali bhansalibhawesh at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 10:22:02 EDT 2017

Hello Sir/Ma'amFollowing the success of MUPy (Manipal's Python Developer Conference), 2016 (pypals.org/mupy2016), Python Users' Group (PyPals) and Linux Users' Group, Manipal (LUGM) are proud to announce the second annual edition of the conference.
Following a format similar to PyCon India, MUPy 2017 shall be conducted over the weekend of October 21st and 22nd. We plan to have workshops, talks and seminars conducted by professionals in the industry. The speakers will be sharing their experiences and the endless possibilities of the world of Python.
MUPy aims to inculcate a sense of passion for the language and development, nurturing innovation among students.

| Event | MUPy (Mew-Pie) |
| Date | Saturday, October 21, 2017 - Sunday, October 22, 2017 |
| Venue | Manipal, Karnataka, India |
| Website | https://pypals.org/mupy |

The call for proposals for the conference is now open and we invite you to submit your proposals to proposals at pypals.org by Sunday, September 17th. The guidelines for the same can be found on pypals.org/proposal.

Hoping for a great response from an amazing Python community!
Best,Team PyPalscontact at pypals.orgfacebook.com/pypalsMUPy | PyPals (@pypals) | Twitter

|    |
MUPy | PyPals (@pypals) | Twitter
 The latest Tweets from MUPy | PyPals (@pypals)  |   |