[Chennaipy] [x-post][commercial] Opportunity: Web application developer (python)

Joe Steeve js at hipro.co.in
Wed Dec 6 00:06:22 EST 2017

Hello All,

HiPro IT Solutions Private Limited provides development services and
products based on Free and Open Source Software.

We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Python web application
developer with the following skills, to join our team.

   1. Strong python knowledge
   2. HTML5, CSS3, Javascript
   3. One of the python web frameworks (preferably Pyramid)
   4. Comfortable with git based development workflows
   5. Comfortable with IRC, mailing lists
   6. Strong communication skills
   7. Comfortable with Debian GNU/Linux
   8. Comfortable with GNU Emacs

Mail me your resume, in PDF format, off the list. Dont feel shy to show
case your Free and Open Source work in the resume.

--
Joe Steeve
HiPro IT Solutions Private Limited