[Chennaipy] Venue for Chennaipy Meetup

Kiran Gangadharan me at kirang.in
Thu Feb 16 13:05:40 EST 2017

Hi Vijay,

I've spoken to Isaac John Wesley[0], CEO of Inkmonk[1], who has agreed
to provide us with a venue for the upcoming meet.  They're located at:

No.1552, MIG, TNHB Road, Velachery, Chennai - 600042

The map location is available here[2].

Isaac himself can be reached at +919176071494.

----
[0] https://www.facebook.com/isaacjohnwesley
[1] https://inkmonk.com/
[2]https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Inkmonk/@13.0715796,80.2189563,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x3a52671d36c468c9:0x3306c7422152aa18!8m2!3d13.0715796!4d80.221145?hl=en

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017, at 09:35 AM, Vijay Kumar wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> We are looking for alternate venues for hosting this month's Chennaipy
> meetup. The venue should be able to accommodate 60 people, with
> sufficient
> open space for breakout discussions. If you are interested in hosting the
> event, please send in the venue details.
>
> Regards,
> Vijay

Kiran Gangadharan
http://kirang.in