[Chennaipy] Why we stopped recording talks?

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 13:10:13 EST 2017

​Dear Gaurav,​

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 3:53 PM, Gaurav Sehrawat <igauravsehrawat at gmail.com>
wrote:

> There might have been issues with recording screen and audio. But I think
> it's will be fairly easy to record talks with a screen recorder for video
> and bluetooth headset's mic for audio now, from speaker's laptop itself.

A screen recorder + a mobile based voice recorder will be more than enough
-- you're right on that. However, logistics is the bigger issue:

- How do we communicate it to *all* the speakers before hand and expect
their co-operation with it?
- How do we collate the footage from the speakers?

It feels like we need a dedicated team to be able to take care of this in a
bullish fashion?

[...]

Regards,
Shrayas