[Chennaipy] Talks for the Next Meetup

rahul .poruri rahul.poruri at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 13:03:03 EST 2017

Hey folks, I would like to talk about `entry_points` in Python. I'll
discuss how defining a `console_scripts` entry point for your package makes
it accessible from the command line and a few example. I'll also discuss
how entry points can be used to extend functionality of a package.

See
https://github.com/rahulporuri/talks/blob/master/py_entry_points/py_entry_points.pdf
for slides.

Does this sound interesting to you folks?

Regards,
Poruri Sai Rahul,
Software Developer,
Enthought, Inc. <https://www.enthought.com>