[Chennaipy] OSM Mapathon - Python Codebase

Prasanna Venkadesh prasmailme at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 00:17:19 EST 2017

OpenStreetMap is celebrating OSM Geography Awareness Week and as a part of
that a OSM Mapathon is being organized by FSFTN (Free Software Foundation
Tamil Nadu) from Nov. 12-17th.

The registration for mapathon and leaderboard can be found here. I wrote
the application using python & flask for registration and for the
leaderboard updates, I have used python3.6 with asyncio.

The moment I started to read about asyncio and async/await syntax utilizing
coroutines, I feel in love with the way the code is beautifully organized
for readability.

Interested peers can look at the source code here:
https://code.purambokku.me/prashere/osm-leaderboard and mappers can
participate here: http://osm-leaderboard.fsftn.org/

If you see any bad practices, feel free to point out.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Prasanna Venkadesh.